Intravenous Vitamin Therapy
Vitamins are magic. Especially when they’re injected. Vitamin infusions aren’t just for the ill. They’re also touted as helpful for preventing illness, too. Vitamin Infusion Therapy (IV Therapy) provides the vitamins, minerals, and amino acids your body needs, in the most efficient and effective way, powerfully igniting the healing process at a cellular level. IV Therapy works by increasing the blood concentration of several essential vitamins and minerals beyond that which can be achieved when supplementing orally. For example, Vitamin C given intravenously has been found to reach blood concentrations more than 50 times greater than what can be achieved when given orally.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE:
We’re not just a IV lounge. We are a state-of-the-art medical facility offering advanced regenerative medicine therapies directed by Dr. Richard Ambrozic, MD. Dr. Ambrozic is committed to a high standard of care with an evidence-based approach and works collaboratively with MDs, specialists, and various medical practitioners.
While he treats acute illnesses such as colds, much of his time is spent working with people of all ages with chronic health conditions whether it’s healing the problem completely, mitigating or eradicating side-effects from medications, decreasing symptoms, or improving immune function and quality of life. He prioritizes prevention by decreasing risk factors so that the body can self-regulate and stay balanced and healthy. Dr. Ambrozic deeply respects the intricate intelligence between the body and the mind and between our internal and external environments, and how this is implicated in the art and science of healing.
SOME CONDITIONS THAT BENEFIT FROM IV THERAPY:
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Stress and burnout
- Pre and post athletic event/ Performance
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acute viral illnesses and colds
- Parkinson’s disease
- Migraines & tension headaches
- Macular degeneration
- Chronic disease
- Chronic or acute muscle spasms
MOBILE Immune Boosting Therapies.
Whether you’re hosting a private party at a
festival or celebrating a special occasion at the
office, REGENCare is your direct-delivery IV
solution for parties both large and small.
All of our IVs take 30 – 45 minutes to
administer, ensuring that you can enjoy the desired
effects whether during or after the event.
WE COME TO YOU
We come to you. Through Telehealth, a licensed
physician or medical provider will consult with
you prior to your treatment. Then, one of our
network’s highly trained medical professionals (from
registered nurses to physicians) will deliver the
wellness treatment you desire.
OUR IV HYDRATION COCKTAILS CAN HELP YOU THROUGH WHATEVER LIFE THROWS YOUR WAY.
- IV Hydration – 500mL Fluids – $75
- The Hangover – 500mL Fluids + Zofran – $200
- Aches & Pains – 500mL Fluids + Toradol (30mg) + B Complex (1mL) +
Glutatione (2mL) – $150
- Myer’s Cocktail – 500mL Fluids + B Complex (1mL) + Magnesium
Chloride (1.5mL) + Calcium Gluconate (0.5mL) + B12 (0.5mL) + Vitamin
C (6mL) – $250
- Immune Booster – 500mL Fluids + Zinc (2mL) + Glutathione (2mL) + B
Complex (1mL) + B12 (0.5mL) + Vitamin C (10mL) + Vitamin D (1mL) +
Magnesium Chloride (1.5mL) + Calcium Gluconate (0.5mL) – $300
- Fountain of Youth 1 – Vitamin C (6mL) + B12 (0.5mL) + B Complex
(1mL) + Glutathione 400mg – $300
- Fountain of Youth 2 – Vitamin C (6mL) + B12 (0.5mL) + B Complex
(1ml) + Glutathione 600mg – $350
- Fountain of Youth 3 – Vitamin C (6mL) + B12 (0.5mL) + B Complex
(1mL) + Glutathione 800mg – $375
- Fountain of Youth 4 – Vitamin C (6mL) + B12 (0.5mL) + B Complex
(1mL) + Glutathione 1000mg – $400
MOBILE TRAVEL PRICES
- 0 – 5 MILES – $50
- 6 – 10 MILES – $100
- 11 – 20 MILES – $200
- 21 – 30 MILES – $300
- $30 extra for every 10 miles over 30 miles.
INGREDIENTS: WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR IV BAG
- Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1, also called Thiamine enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Vitamin B2: Vitamin B2, also called Riboflavin is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3, also called Niacin boosts brain and skin function. It also lowers triglycerides which is a type of fat found in the blood.
- Vitamin B5: B5, also called Pantothenic Acid, is one of the most important vitamins for human life. It’s necessary for making blood cells, and it helps you convert the food you eat into energy.
- Vitamin B6: B6, also called Pyridoxine, according to some research may improve mood, promote brain health and aid in treating nausea.
- Vitamin B12: Also known as Cobalamins, this vitamin helps with helps with red blood cell formation. According to research, it also may support bone health improve mood.
- Biotin: This vitamin plays a crucial role in carb, fat and protein metabolism. It may be important for your skin, hair and nails. Additionally, pregnant or breastfeeding women may require more biotin.
- Folic Acid: Folic acid acts by helping the body produce and maintain new cells. In particular, red blood cell formation is dependent upon adequate levels of this vitamin.
- Zinc: Zinc may have positive effects on learning and memory. It also may treat the symptoms of a cold.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Amino Blend: This blend of vitamins have enormous benefits and are one of the most important nutrients for a healthy digestive tract. It helps support the blood vessels to relax and also improve circulation. It also may reduce fatigue and improve measures of athletic performance such as speed, strength, and power in some people. According to research, it also may reduce anxiety and promote blood flow. It may also help your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein. This combination can also help your muscle mitochondria burn fat, which can increase your endurance, give you an edge in the gym, and help you recover faster.